Wednesday 5 November 2014

Hello & Update

Just wanted to say hello and give an update as I haven't been posting on here much recently. I'm up to date with review books and I've decided to try and catch up on my own tbr pile. If I read too many review novels then it starts to feel like a chore rather than something I enjoy, I find I spend a lot of time thinking about what I'll say about the story, characters etc instead of just enjoying the book. I'm getting back into reading just for fun, taking my time over a book and not thinking I need to get it finished and onto the next one as soon as possible.

 

I will still post on here and no doubt will be back in a reviewing mood again soon and as always appreciate you all visiting my blog and leaving comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.