Monday 28 July 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

aaa1

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

After having a few weeks where I was struggling a bit with reading and choosing books I've had a much better week. I finished Pop Goes The Weasel by M.J. Arlidge and Crooked Heart by Lissa Evans, both of which I got from Netgalley and loved. I'm now reading Tony Hogan Bought Me An Ice-Cream Float Before He Stole My Ma by Kerry Hudson which is fantastic, next up is probably Thunderstruck & Other Stories by Elizabeth McCracken.

Pop Goes the Weasel Crooked Heart Tony Hogan Bought Me an Ice-Cream Float Before He Stole My Ma Thunderstruck & Other Stories

 

 

4 comments:

  1. What a title that is on the Kerry Hudson book! Intriguing! Enjoy your week!

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books. I'm glad you have your reading mojo back. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Tony Hogan, seems you are too

    Enjoy!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy book week for you, enjoy it! I haven't read your books, so will check them out further.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.