Tuesday 7 January 2014

Kringle Candles

I know that strictly this is supposed to be a book blog but I do occasionally post about other things. Today I thought I'd let you know about my latest obsession, Kringle Candles. Now, I was a fan of Yankee for a long time and particularly liked their Silver Bells scent. As often seems to happen with the ones I like it was withdrawn and while trying to search for some online I heard about Kringle and decided to give their Christmas fragrance a go as it was getting good reviews. I loved it and have also bought a large jar in the sale for Christmas 2014. 

 

 All of the Kringle candles are white so they fit in with any colour of decor. The candles I have tried have burnt very cleanly and the jars can be re-used after the candle has burned down. I'm using two in the bathroom with pebbles and shells in. 

 

I'm also a new convert to wax melts, you can break bits off easily so you don't need to use the whole melt in one go.

 

Here are some of the candles and melts I was given for Christmas and have treated myself to:

I've placed two orders directly with Kringle UK and both times was impressed with how well the items were packaged, delivery is only £2.50 and free if you spend over £30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.