Tuesday 31 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I Read In 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish and each week there's a different topic. As always, even if you can't think of 10, do as many as you can. 

Here's my list (in no particular order) of the top ten books that I've read this year. You can click on the picture cover for more information on the book and reviews for most of them are on my review page.

 

Heading Out To Wonderful by Robert Goolrick

The Ghost Hunters by Neil Spring

Doctor Sleep by Stephen King

Instructions For A Heatwave by Maggie O'Farrell

Heading Out to Wonderful The Ghost Hunters Doctor Sleep (The Shining, #2) Instructions for a Heatwave

Life After Life by Kate Atkinson

Looking For Me by Beth Hoffman

The Night Rainbow by Claire King

Perfect by Rachel Joyce

Life After Life  Looking for Me The Night Rainbow Perfect

The Spinning Heart by Donal Ryan

Rush Home Road by Lori Lansens

The Spinning Heart Rush Home Road



 

  


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh ... I'm thrilled and honored to see my novel on your list. Thank you so much, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Beth's book and also enjoyed the Lansens and O'Farrell books.2013 was a great year for fiction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely list Sam. Life After Life was on my list too. I loved Heatwave and Night Rainbow and the Goolrick too. I must catch up with Beth Hoffman's novels and also try the Donal Ryan, and Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.