Sunday 20 October 2013

Shine On Award

 I am delighted to have been nominated for a Shine On Award by Jane at Booketta's Book Blog  

Thank you Jane

 

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.



My seven random facts are:

 

1. I got married in Las Vegas 14 years ago.
2. I've only been abroad twice, both times to the West Coast of America.
3. I currently have braces on my teeth.
4. I don't enjoy shopping for shoes or handbags.
5. My perfect Sunday afternoon is spent sitting on the sofa watching football on TV.
6. I have a cat called Ozzie who is secretly the boss of the house.
7. I once saw John Peel in the Bury St Edmunds branch of WH Smiths.

Here are my nominees:

 

4 comments:

  1. I like that spotting John Peel :) We have family in BStE but they moved there after JP passed. Thank you for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very flattered you nominated me, but I am going to gracefully decline.

    THANK YOU SO MUCH.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me Sam :-) I'm so happy that you thought of me.
    Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you got married in Vegas, it is one of my fav places. I am not a shopping fan either and my cat is boss too :D

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.