Monday 7 October 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (7th October)

aaa1 

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

 

This week I've read:

 

The Homecoming Of Samuel Lake by Jenny Wingfield
The Cry by Helen Fitzgerald - I loved this one, a very good psychological thriller that I read in a couple of days.

The Homecoming of Samuel Lake   The Cry

I'm not sure at the moment what I'm going to read next, will have a think and start one tomorrow.

 


2 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about The Homecoming of Samuel Lake. I hope you enjoy whatever you end up reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good week for you.

    ENJOY!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.