Monday 28 October 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (28th October)

aaa1

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

I've read two good books this week:  

            

The House Next DoorThe Thing About December  by Donal Ryan
The House Next Door  by Anne Rivers Siddons


 








I'm currently reading:

 

Home Front GirlsHome Front Girls by Rosie Goodwin   


4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your reads,

    Have a great week,

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home Front Girls looks interesting, I hope you like that one!

    New G+ Follower :)
    Have a great week!
    My Monday’s post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading and have an awesome week <3

    Here's our IMWAYR

    ReplyDelete
  4. These titles are new to me, have a great reading week!

    Check out what I'm reading here:
    http://toomanywordstonight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.