Monday 21 October 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (21st October)

aaa1

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

This week I've read:

 

Precious Thing by Colette McBeth

Lost In A Good Book by Jasper Fforde 

 Precious Thing Lost in a Good Book (Thursday Next, #2)




I'm currently reading:

 

The Thing About December by Donal Ryan, I loved his debut novel The Spinning Heart and was very pleased to get an ARC from Netgalley of this one as well.









The House Next DoorMy next read:


Plenty of books to choose from but will probably be The House Next Door by Anne Rivers Siddons 






  

3 comments:

  1. Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jasper Fforde's books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne River Siddons is someone I've always wanted to read. I read the first Thursday Next book and have always meant to get back to them. I may just put that on my short list.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.