Saturday 7 September 2013

Walking in Woodbridge

I've decided to go off topic and post about a walk all four of us went on this morning. It's been a little while since we've been on one as I don't enjoy walking in very hot weather, as we weren't keen on driving too far we decided on the four mile circular walk in Woodbridge from this book: 50 Walks in Suffolk. Woodbridge, only five miles from where we live, is a lovely little town and despite going many times to stroll along the river or take the girls to the park we've surprisingly never done this walk before. It was wonderful, it took us along the river, through some woods and part of the town passing by the church. It's definitely a walk I'll go on again as it doesn't take too long to do and isn't too far to travel to by car.



2 comments:

  1. We were near Woodbridge last month, staying near Hollesley. We loved it around there and will return to the campsite. I posted about our trip in my travelogue https//:luckypucka.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely Sam. I reckon we could do it in a day too, we've been to the Suffolk coast for the day before. I'll have to look it up. Thanks for telling us about it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.