Wednesday 28 August 2013

WWW Wednesdays (28th August)

WWW_Wednesdays4

This is a weekly meme by Should Be Reading To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

 

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

 

 

Currently Reading:


Them or Us by David Moody - this is the final book in the Hater trilogy.


Finished Reading:

Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield - I was disappointed with this.


Next Read:

The Returned by Jason Mott - I requested this one from the library and it should be in soon.

 Them or Us (Hater, #3) Bellman & Black The Returned




 




 

 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your books.....happy reading!
    Here is my WWW – http://wp.me/p2Aqoq-ce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bummed to hear that about Bellman and Black, because I liked The Thirteenth Tale so much! You give it a pretty optimistic review, though, stating maybe it just wasn't for you. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. • What are you currently reading? Filth by Irvine Welsh
    • What did you recently finish reading? Dead Lovely by Helen Fitzgerald
    • What do you think you’ll read next? One of the books from the publisher that came in today

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    P.s I am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lainey

      I haven't read anything by Helen Fitzgerald before but I'm waiting for the library to get her latest The Cry in.

      Thanks for following I'm now following back.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.